The Senior Nutrition Center offers daily and weekly activities to local Senior Citizens - donations are always welcome, but never required. The Center is located at 515 West Main. All seniors are welcome to join in the fun!
- Dinner is served weekdays at 11:30. Donations are accepted but not necessary. Everyone 60+ is welcome.
- Rook and Dominoes are played daily until 11:20 am.
- Bowling - Tuesdays at 12:30 pm - Meet at Senior Nutrition Center for trip to El Reno.
- Craft Wednesdays at 10:00 am - (men and women welcome).
- Bingo - Thursdays at 12:00 pm - winners receive great prizes!
- Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure checks each Thursday - 10 am - 11:30 am.
- Exercise Equipment available daily from 9 am - 1 pm.
- Monthly Birthday Dinner
- We have Aluminum Can Recycling Bins FREE for your use.
- To rent space at the center for birthdays, baby showers, etc. please call Beverly Ball 580-515-3935
The Center has 4 fundraisers each year. They would appreciate your support at these.
Dawn McLoud is the Senior Nutrition Center site manager. She may be contacted at 405-542-6454.