The Hinton Public Library is located at 123 E. Main in Downtown Hinton. Librarian Taylor Meriwether is dedicated to providing the highest quality materials in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Hinton's Librarian, Mrs. Meriwether maintains a catalog of thousands of books - both new and old favorites - for all ages. Drop by the Hinton Library for a visit or call (405) 542-6167 to reserve your selection. <<< Click the photo to get started on your language journey!
- Library Hours: Monday 10am-7pm, Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 12pm.
Fax: $2 / page (both sent and received)
Copies / Print from Internet: $0.25 per page
CD/DVD Cleaning $2 per disc
- 3D Printers
- Sewing Machines
- Summer Reading Program for Children to begin in a few short months!
- Funding: The Library is funded through State Aid, budget appropriations from the Town of Hinton, and sales tax.
- Please view House Bill 2698 for information pertaining to Libraries.
- Laws Pertaining to a Municipal Library
Karen CoffeyVice Chair: David Combs Secretary:
Andrea Mears Member:
The Library Board meets quarterly on the Second Thursday of January, April, July and October.
EBSCO SIRS FIRST SEARCH DIGITAL PRAIRIE