May 23, 2016 Regular Meeting Agenda
The Hinton Airport both rents and stores aircraft. The airport houses several gliders year-round and it is the home to the Oklahoma Soaring Association. The Hinton Airport is the largest glider airport in the state of Oklahoma.
For rental or glider storage information and a price listing, please contact the airport at 405-542-3993.
- Courtesy Car
- Wench Launching for Gliders
- Lounge & Refreshment Center
- 24 Hour Credit Card Fuel System
- Hangar Space (When Available)
- Aircraft Tie Downs
- Food, Motels, & Entertainment 1 Mile From Airport
What to Know Before You Fly In
- 4000' Runway
- GPS Runway Instrument Approaches 17/35
- Identifier is 2o8 (Two Osar Eight)
- Radio Frequency is 123.05
Visit our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/hinton.airport